We try and write the most honest and objective reviews. This is based on our own personal experiences with a product or service. For the sake of good order, we have to warn you that the reviews may include both positive and negative feedback. Any statement or review is our own personal opinion. We will not be held liable for the experiences of our readers should they choose to purchase any items reviewed as part of one of these reviews. If you dont like the reviews, there is lots of other stuff to read, so hop past them but you never know, you may just enjoy them!
There are some occasions when I may accept payment for writing or hosting posts to a client’s brief. As per the ASA guidelines all commercial content will be disclosed either with the inclusion of a written disclosure or disclaimer or noting it as a featured or guest post.
Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Little Lilypad Co web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Little Lilypad Co web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Little Lilypad Co at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Little Lilypad Co web site are provided “as is”. Little Lilypad Co makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Little Lilypad Co does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Little Lilypad Co or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Little Lilypad Co Internet site, even if Little Lilypad Co or a Little Lilypad Co authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Little Lilypad Co web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Little Lilypad Co does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Little Lilypad Co may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Little Lilypad Co does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Little Lilypad Co has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Little Lilypad Co of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Little Lilypad Co web site shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
If you wish to send Little Lilypad Co or any of it’s partners a review item you must recognise that it’s is not or responsibility, as such if the item gets lost/ stolen before during or after the review process we hold no responsibility for it’s return, alos if you do wish to send us a product to review we will always ask for a return postage if you wish the product to be returned unless other circumstances arrive.
10.Guest Post Submissions
By submitting an article or guest post on Little Lilypad Co you nearby agree to all of the Terms and Conditions within this page, you also agree that as soon as you have pressed submit your post all ownership of said post belongs to Little Lilypad Co, who are then able to change and edit your article however they may please. Little Lilypad Co may use this article in a way to advertise a product or themselves, Little Lilypad Co will also be able to remove or edit any links/ images and text within the article.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. We do however, take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.