Most bloggers adore a beautiful background and the Confetti Flower Field in Wick, Pershore provide just that. But imagine that you also have teenagers who are also on the quest for an Instagram perfect shot, then a day out at The Real Flower Petal Confetti Co fields is in order.
Each summer, a huge field of flowers bloom on the Wyke Manor Estate. The Real Flower Petal Company then (amazingly) pick all the petals by hand, mix them by hand, and they are then used for weddings all over the world. The general public get just 10 days in June to go and revel in the beauty of the flower fields.
The 2019 information you need is below
- They will be open from 21st - 30th June 2019
- The Confetti Flower Field - 10am – 5pm (Last admission at 4.30pm)
Carpark is open - 9am – 5.15pm
- The Confetti Café - 10.30am – 4.30pm
- Flower Sales - 10am – 5pm
- Confetti Shop - 10am – 5pm
- Info Point - 10am – 5pm
- Adult entry: £5.00
Child aged 6 – 16: £2.50
You can purchase admission on the gate, tickets are not sold in advance so if the weather isn't ideal for the photos you can literally just turn up on the day.
With the recent bad weather, we had been following the Facebook page and website for daily updates on whether the flowers had bloomed but a few days of sunshine at the end of the week, meant that we ventured over to Worcestershire on Saturday morning to create some Instagram worthy shots.
Our top tips for visiting the fields :
- Wear sensible footwear - the ground underneath is not even (it is farmland after all) and whilst beautiful sandals might look great in the photos, a broken ankle isn't a great look!
- If the sun is shining, don't forget the suncream / hat as there is very little shaded areas.
- Be prepared for some walking! (It might sound silly but there is a lot of ground to cover)
- There are toilets on the site in a couple of locations but they are portaloos, so always good to take extra tissues or babywipes.
We saw so many professional photographers at the Confetti Flower Field but if you have a decent camera on your phone, you can capture some really beautiful shots without the additional expense. Although, we have friends that have had professional shoots done and they are STUNNING! For now, I will stick with my Insta famous teens and their photo abilities!
To visit The Confetti Flower Field, Wick, Pershore, Worcestershire WR10 3PA.
For more information, visit https://www.confettidirect.co.uk/flowerfields/ where they are posting daily photographs of the fields as the crops start to bloom!